GTPJonny
New member
Hello everyone, I just purchased my first Go Kart. A 1980s Manco Indy Go Kart.
So far I have done a mild paint correction and some new pedals. The side by side of the wing and body is a before and after. I'm looking forward to making more improvements.
In the pictures you can see the wing is shot. I have a professional fiberglass guy working on a new wing. It maybe reproducible if anyone is interested.
So far I have done a mild paint correction and some new pedals. The side by side of the wing and body is a before and after. I'm looking forward to making more improvements.
In the pictures you can see the wing is shot. I have a professional fiberglass guy working on a new wing. It maybe reproducible if anyone is interested.
Attachments
-
af17d1ac7dd924b8a2edc6ecf9c5d4f411b08762_hq.jpg58.5 KB · Views: 5 -
ba0d91f2374c5cd92c1c504b0164a2c9ec3b79c0_hq.jpg63.4 KB · Views: 7 -
51f82cb2352fb76f1e9572080f3b9286ff454ff1_hq.jpg67.6 KB · Views: 8 -
74acbe802cef1a5afc06fbb53e3c34d55e0ec3a8_hq.jpg64.2 KB · Views: 5 -
17e845ade6430df5c406e5261524f7cabd69111a_hq (1).jpg71.3 KB · Views: 6