New and excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTPJonny

New member
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Whitewater WI
Hello everyone, I just purchased my first Go Kart. A 1980s Manco Indy Go Kart.

So far I have done a mild paint correction and some new pedals. The side by side of the wing and body is a before and after. I'm looking forward to making more improvements.

In the pictures you can see the wing is shot. I have a professional fiberglass guy working on a new wing. It maybe reproducible if anyone is interested.
 

Attachments

  • af17d1ac7dd924b8a2edc6ecf9c5d4f411b08762_hq.jpg
    af17d1ac7dd924b8a2edc6ecf9c5d4f411b08762_hq.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ba0d91f2374c5cd92c1c504b0164a2c9ec3b79c0_hq.jpg
    ba0d91f2374c5cd92c1c504b0164a2c9ec3b79c0_hq.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 51f82cb2352fb76f1e9572080f3b9286ff454ff1_hq.jpg
    51f82cb2352fb76f1e9572080f3b9286ff454ff1_hq.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 74acbe802cef1a5afc06fbb53e3c34d55e0ec3a8_hq.jpg
    74acbe802cef1a5afc06fbb53e3c34d55e0ec3a8_hq.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 17e845ade6430df5c406e5261524f7cabd69111a_hq (1).jpg
    17e845ade6430df5c406e5261524f7cabd69111a_hq (1).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 6

Kelly Wood

The Mad Kartist
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
37
Location
Salt Lake City Utard
Sorry, I have to... it's too good to pass up. Is that motor so fast that you'd need diapers?

Sorry... Just good fun.

I always liked those indy car thingies. I'd never own one but they're still pretty neat. Should you replace the wheels on that, do let me know. I can help you fund your new wheels if you'd sell the old ones to me. I kind of collect those old manco wheels for my projects known as Kart Rods.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04447.JPG
    DSC04447.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC04450.JPG
    DSC04450.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 5

GTPJonny

New member
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Whitewater WI
Sorry, I have to... it's too good to pass up. Is that motor so fast that you'd need diapers?

Sorry... Just good fun.

This came with a 3hp Briggs and Straton, that hasn't ran in 20years. So no but I hope it will be. As I drop a 6.5 predator in it.

Should you replace the wheels on that, do let me know. I can help you fund your new wheels if you'd sell the old ones to me. I kind of collect those old manco wheels for my projects known as Kart Rods.

This does interest me very much. I seen some wear on the tires from sitting so long but I have no idea what they are worth.

Nice lookin kart you make tho.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top