Need gy6 finel drive w/reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEM4SPEED

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Need some help, picked up a new kart over the weekend and was told it needed some trans work. After I picked it up and opened up the case I found most of the gear box is missing. If you look at the pic I only have the parts in pink. I priced out all the missing parts and it's well over $450 . This gy6 has bulit in reverse. Looking to see if I should just get a new gy6 at that price. Or see if anyone has a used one
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Need some help, picked up a new kart over the weekend and was told it needed some trans work. After I picked it up and opened up the case I found most of the gear box is missing. If you look at the pic I only have the parts in pink. I priced out all the missing parts and it's well over $450 . This gy6 has bulit in reverse. Looking to see if I should just get a new gy6 at that price. Or see if anyone has a used one

At that price, I think I'd look At putting a 125cc atv engine with reverse. Depends on the niceness of the kart though I guess. You should post pics. You will get a better response.......
O and :welcome2: Please kindly fill in your location. It will help later, when/if you need help looking for parts or whatnot...... :thumbsup:
 

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
30
Location
Mesa, AZ.
Is this an ASW?

I would try to find a parts buggy. Keep searching you local CL. We can't really help you since you did not tell us what kind of buggy or fill in your profile.

More info and pics always help.
 

GEM4SPEED

New member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
I don't have much info on the kart I will see what I can find
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top