Naughtagator

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I have friends that own Yak farms near you, Hack, and they're on their way as we speak. I suggest you prepare yourself. Once the high-value Saw-Glu documents are recovered and hack is 'no longer a problem' they are coming for you, Denny. The truth is I've been holding the real owner of this account, the one with a go kart, a personality, the noob who knows almost nothing, hostage. And I've been using his account to promote Saw-Glu. Yaks move fast friends, get prepared. And relish this time where you know my evil, horrible, stereotypical master plan, because this whole thing will be deleted and unrecoverable. Say goodbye to your friends and family, the Yaks are coming!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Ha, Yaks pose no threat to the mountain top laboratory here at Frank & Stein Motor Werks. Years ago Egor acquired several Anti aircraft AKK AKK guns and modified them into Yak yak guns. Go ahead and march your herds into certain slaughter!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Yak Industries has massive might! Tanks, bombers, fighter planes, trucks, helicopters, you name it! That’s right, me and Yak Industries are thick as thieves! Hand over the documents or be destroyed! Send the documents to Goldhill mine in North Carolina. When they arrive I’ll call off the troops. This is your last chance! Or you can give General Flyginbackertine the documents when he arrives in… ten minutes! Chop chop! And I don’t think we even have to send mechanized war machines to @Denny, the Yaks will probably do just fine!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
We have been delayed… fortunately our best search crews are looking for the ‘clandestine’ mountain-top spot you occupy. On a better note the Yaks are about 15 minutes out from, Mayberry, Indiana to the local hospital to find Denny. Please stand by for updates. Wait… what’s that sound?

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Guess again, sounds like I will be having yak burgers for supper! I have ways of dealing with them. I live in an area where my neighbors are highly armed. One neighbor restores WW II tanks, another works for the OSS and has many government resources behind him. Infact one satellite is focused on you right right now.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I hear helicopters! I should have bought a go kart, then I could escape… the National Guard has arrived… I’m doomed… all right before my hostile take over of JB-Weld… Saw-Glu may fall, and I may as well, but Yak industries still stands strong! Someone is knocking on the door—

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
The secret gubermint lazers and photon torpedos are aimed at you right now as we speak! You should be afraid, very afraid!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
This is the head of the North Carolina National Guard: We have apprehended the man under the alias of Dr. Fredrick Fandango, who is in fact, not a doctor, and he is in transport to maximum security prison. He was arrested for Chinese conspiracy, Russian espionage, and being a known con-man. Thank you for your help in bringing this man to justice. For this account it will go to the real owner (who will remain anonymous) for use. He is in good spirits and health, and is ready to be part of this community without the captivity of “Dr. Fredrick Fandango”.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Noooo!! What about Saw-Glu? Do I get to keep my pension? In other news this thread has been highjacked with monster truck force.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Hello I'm the guy who was kidnaped by "Dr. Fredrick Fandango" and I'm thinking about continuing the Saw-Glu product line. This time it won't be such a scam. But it will still keep all of the properties of the original Saw-Glu, which despite what you may think, actually worked. @ezcome-ezgo, you will still keep your pension, I know you rely on it because interstellar travel is super expensive.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Hello I'm the guy who was kidnaped by "Dr. Fredrick Fandango" and I'm thinking about continuing the Saw-Glu product line. This time it won't be such a scam. But it will still keep all of the properties of the original Saw-Glu, which despite what you may think, actually worked. @ezcome-ezgo, you will still keep your pension, I know you rely on it because interstellar travel is super expensive.
Don’t even think about it! It had no properties, it was fake!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Don’t even think about it! It had no properties, it was fake!
Hey, I'm the one who was kidnaped, the whole house was made of the stuff! Pots and pans as well, his shoes, the psycho was obsessed with the stuff! It really worked too. One unfortunate thing I heard was his prison truck crashed, and they couldn't recover his body! But I think you're right, Saw-Glu should die with Freddy Fandango.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Saw glu will still live on in infamy, along with the Edsel, Corvair, 8 tracks, VCRs, ………
The late Corvair was a good car. Ralph Nader woke the government up to safety but unfortunately killed the Corvair. One is for sale near me, if only I had the cash...

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
The Corvair and Edsels both were good cars. The one that was unsafe was the econline pickups. With the straight six if you jammed on the brakes real hard going under 20 they would flip up on their noses. I had a buddy that liked to do that to me. I went through 3 of those stupid windshields sitting on them in the street!