Naughtagator

Master Hack

Reaction score
Egor (my assistant) and l were discussing the need to have a small truck or a John Deere Gator to run around the mountain top campus here at Frank & Stein motor Werks. We cant justify the expense of a gator so we needed another plan.
As usual we visited the junk pile for potential insperation. We found some and banged out another rolling pile o crap, to use as a multi purpose yard vehicle. We spent all day on this POS. It has been named “Naughtagator” cuz its sure as hell not a gator!
It runs and drives pretty well, but handling is scary above 15mph.
When yer done laughing remember is is all junk made in a day.(one more for paint) Actual cost to build $150.

C8516D3A-596D-41F1-9FA9-AE811DAA76FE.jpeg
0C5B7D02-A0D0-4E18-BA32-3ACE0C6816F2.jpeg
1DFE4B35-8737-459C-9DBD-712D11604AC0.jpeg
611AABD0-6BB3-45BE-B0A0-3E780EAB068A.jpeg

Last edited:

Master Hack

Reaction score
It's not bad, It just goes way faster than a utility kart needs to go. 24:1 gearing could go to 36 or even 48. It's just a little 3 hp briggs.
Maybe loaded with tools and a generator will slow it down some also. It will be loaded most of the time (Egor will be also),cuz it takes a lot of tools and supplies to maintain the facilities here on the mountain top.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I am looking at the same type of "vehicle" to cruise fence lines and such with yard equipment on it
You too can have a sketchy 3HP utility vehicle, just call 1-800-959-2645 and we’ll send you the Saw-Glu Utility Transporter V1, paid for in 24 easy installments of 35.55. Call now and reserve yours today at 1-800-959-2645, that’s 1-800-959-2645.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
:unsure: so...doing do diligence before laying down the Black Diamond Multi Nation, Glow in the dark, fuzzy Credit Card to pay for this unique product, I googled Saw-Glu, found the Book of faces page, and honestly it looks a tad bit sketchy....not quite the picture of the vibe I get visiting there...it appears to NOT be originated in the Upper NW...seems more rickshaw based

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
:unsure: so...doing do diligence before laying down the Black Diamond Multi Nation, Glow in the dark, fuzzy Credit Card to pay for this unique product, I googled Saw-Glu, found the Book of faces page, and honestly it looks a tad bit sketchy....not quite the picture of the vibe I get visiting there...it appears to NOT be originated in the Upper NW...seems more rickshaw based
That’s a counterfeit site, we are sold only in person. Saw-Glu originates from right here in North Carolina.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Saw-Glu made for you. If you see anyone online selling Saw-glu©, pass it by, it's a scam! If EZ shows up at your door, then don't shoot him! He's just selling the one and only Saw-Glu© to you.

-Dr. Fredrick Fandango, CEO of Saw-Glu©

Master Hack

Reaction score
I’m getting a bit miffed about the hijack.
This is an obvious attempt to steal the show away from the launch of the new Nautagator Motors. Nautagator Motors is the newest division of Frank & Stein Motor Werks.
Stay tuned for the IPO in the coming weeks.
You don’t want to miss this investment opportunity.
Also see our website for pre order information.
We are only weeks away from the roll out of our complete new line of Naughtagator vehicles!

Master Hack

Reaction score
I allege this whole saw stuff is an elaborate scam! Has anyone ever see a bottle of this stuff? I even asked the manager at Ace hardware, and he has never heard of it.
l have pictures of the first Naughtagtor to prove its existance. Has anyone even seen one bottle of this saw stuff? I THINK NOT!
call your stock broker or financial manager and demand he sell any shares you might have, before this house of cards collapses!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Please do not sell your stocks, Saw-Glu is such a powerful substance that it can not be shipped through the mail, which is why we do not sell online. The reason you can’t buy this in your average hardware or big-box store is it’s in such demand it would fly off the shelves, which is why you can only purchase it from approved sellers like @ezcome-ezgo. I’ll see if I can find a bottle of this stuff tomorrow, it’s in such high demand that I’m almost out! And @Master Hack, you’re fired for turning on this fine American establishment. We will except applications for our head of R&D job. Please be patient, we are a resilient team and company and we have been through plenty of challenges and doubts about our remarkable product.

-Dr. Fredrick Fandango, CEO of Saw-Glu, Made For You

Master Hack

Reaction score
Well, thats a fine move on your part! I did’t know my employment had been approved!
l have not received any compensation to date. But l did recover several boxes of classified documents from the garage at saw glu industries.
l will be entertaining offers for said documents from the KGB, CIA and others.
in the name of national security l suggest you step up…

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
There’s always an excuse on why you can’t buy it. He probably has his kids and their crayons coloring the labels as we speak! I’ve suspected for some time now this is a fake pyramid scheme, and it is! I have friends in the OSS who are investigating this now. You can expect a long stay in Club Fed! Wear your bikini, you’ll be the most popular on the block!