bighead
New member
Just got back from wheeling and dealing. I traded my Honda Z50r for this 1985 ATC70. I felt the value of the ATC70 was much more than the Z50r. Plus the ATC70 is in darn good shape and all original. Pull starter is in parts but is all there. I also traded for when we go camping not all the little ones know how to ride bikes. Most any kid can ride this ATC pretty easy. I feel we will get more use out of it than the bike. Plus it's a killer camp ground bike.
No rust at all and okay paint on the wheels. You can tell it was garage most of it's life.
Here is what I traded and pics of the ATC70.
No rust at all and okay paint on the wheels. You can tell it was garage most of it's life.
Here is what I traded and pics of the ATC70.