Red, I gotta admit that I'm not real thrilled with that place. I guess I'm just so used to the overall attitude over here, it feels a lot tighter- kinda like a family (with your usual assortment of oddballs). Given what I'm used to, I don't think I'm gonna be there much.
Whatever- at any rate, one started on one pull, the other on two. I've spend a good chunk of today performing some maintenance. Clean and gap plugs, lubing chains and all bearings, adjusting throttle and brakes, clean and oil air filters, zip-tying cables in place, oil changes, etc, etc, etc.
Good deal. The worst of the wear and tear seems to be a few broken reflectors- silly really, as they are not street legal and have no lights- so who needs reflectors?
I'm really pleased with the deal. Last week when I found the ad, I had to deal with the fact that I just didn't have the cash, but the two brothers heard my case and were kind enough to hold them for me for a week- this after dropping the price from $200 apiece to $150. I had told them about my kart obsession, DIYGK, and the kids. The older brother made an executive decision to hold them for me, as "If anybody can do something with these things, you can!" So again, Mark and Patrick, THANKS!!!