My kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

New member
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Mcalisterville,pa
Just got it done last Monday. A pile of fun:auto:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
I think I got it. Check my album..

Apparently not!!!! I, for one, am not going to chase down pictures to help you....Sorry, but....if you can't make the extra effort to take the time to post them in your thread, well.......you get what you pay for.

"Help us to help you!"

BTW: Welcome to the forum and thanks for filling out a profile location, but there is a link above ^ to show you how to post pics IN the thread....and also talks about the preferred methods of doing so!
 

Holybeen

Member
Messages
173
Reaction score
3
Location
Hattiesburg mississippi
If he did that all on his own without prior experience or advice I'd say he did pretty good. Better than the motorized pallet joke I was reading this morning. Good job guy
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
As said before...you did a pretty good job!!!! The only thing about that sprocket is: close to a wheel....it's fine....but in the middle....anything but level ground and it's liable to get damaged.

But....until then....have fun!!!!!
 

Joel

New member
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Mcalisterville,pa
As said before...you did a pretty good job!!!! The only thing about that sprocket is: close to a wheel....it's fine....but in the middle....anything but level ground and it's liable to get damaged.

But....until then....have fun!!!!!


Yea I didn't have any problem yet with it..Yup im havin fun with it...:thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

So hows that kart runnin Joel

Its runnin great.. Peelin around our barn wears the tires out!!!!!!!:wai:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Can you post videos???
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Wait...what ??? Do you mean "Can I....(as in you)...post videos.

Oh heck yeah....if you can post a link....BTW: I can't, never figured out how to do it on this phone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top