• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

My Homemade Tool Trolley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranM

Doin It!!
Reaction score
Built this during the summer, all the tools needed a bit of order. Turned out nice, I took alot of time though, since it was my first.

mckutzy

Reaction score
That looks pretty classy.
Me personally, I like the cart, able to hold all your stuff, but I would put another couple of boards on the top and bottom. I reckon after moving about, if there is any debris on the ground it might cause the cart to shake, and sure enough(its happened to me) if a tool falls down through the slats and jams against the wheel, it might toss the whole cart over.... well if you are in a hurry it might. hehehe but I think you get the jist of it.

looks good.

TeamCheap

Reaction score
Looks good, I like it. :thumbsup:

That would cost a small fortune in steel here.

I bought this black service cart for the same reason so I could finally have my welding tools in one place, its finished now it wasnt in that picture.
(I had been using the serving cart for 20 years)

I built this to hold all my metric tools and so I can take it with us when we ride and the tires allow me to wheel it right out of the trailer to the ATV's/bikes if I want to.

fowler

Reaction score
very nicely done
may be stealing the idea

only improvment would be to remove the grinder and ear muffs and install a few small er box sections for your spanners and sockets

i like the spray can section

KieranM

Doin It!!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Teamcheap- nice setup you have there I really Like it.
Fowler- Yea I have a case for the sockets already, but yea the muffs and grinder take up alot of space. Good thinking!

Thanks for all the comments!

HellSpawn

Reaction score
I like this, looks good and it looks like it works good too. I need to build me a cart of some sort. I need a new toolchest aswell, but if I build a cart, I might just build my own toolchest aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.