My Garden Trolley Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghanem

Reaction score
Actually this is my first build, i decided to start with a small project like this to get more into welding , cutting ..... so here are some pics of the project if any body wants the measurement i can post them

Nodroz

Reaction score
Ya it's arc welder

On what amperage are you welding and with how thick sticks?
I think you could use a little more amperage so your welds are a bit cleaner. ;)

Other than that, looks pretty cool! Altough I don't understand what you're going to do with those beams who face straight up.

Ghanem

Reaction score
mabye 2.3, and ya i am using 6013

i will weld another frame on top of these beams and welds some mesh on the sides

it will look like this

jman231994

Reaction score
Also to add to Nodroz, it looks like you dont have a pattern to your welding pass, dunno if thats the best way to describe it but yea. For basics you should try a circular pass, its what I usually do and it works well and looks nice, basically you make circles with the end of the rod as you are welding. It gives it a nice fillet shape like a professional weld.

Ghanem

Reaction score
Also to add to Nodroz, it looks like you dont have a pattern to your welding pass, dunno if thats the best way to describe it but yea. For basics you should try a circular pass, its what I usually do and it works well and looks nice, basically you make circles with the end of the rod as you are welding. It gives it a nice fillet shape like a professional weld.

i will do:thumbsup:

OzFab

Reaction score
mabye 2.3, and ya i am using 6013

i will weld another frame on top of these beams and welds some mesh on the sides

it will look like this

... only without the drop down sides huh.

My brother bought one of those cheap chinese ones, total rubbish. I've already had to repair/modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.