My First Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Location
CT
Mmmm......doesn't sound like too bad of a deal there, though I think I found a set that will work. For now I'm just going to strip the frame....full speed ahead. This is going to be a side project...I just bought another running/driving one (check my new topic). :thumbsup:
 

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Location
CT
Oh, and I guess I have my first question: I have 3 of the wheels below and I want the 4th one so all wheels can match...can anyone tell me maker or even where I could find one? The size is 4.10/3.50/5 Thanks!


Well I hit a major slump (well 2 actually). I need to find a set of wheels like this that will fit my live axle. I need a set CHEAP too. I also need a seat....just about any will do. Again, it needs to be CHEAP. I'm also looking for a #35 chain. I'm searching the net for something I can afford (money is tight after purchasing my new kart), but if ANYONE here has something they can donate, I will gladly pay shipping. I JUST WANT TO RIDE IT!!! :auto:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top