Modding Predator?

karl

Reaction score
People who change everything at once and then can't get the engine to run is because they screwed something up along the way.
No way :roflol:

Totally, all the builds I put together run.

It's just a recurring theme on the forum, maybe if more people payed attention to those videos ,
less issues would be had. It's really not that difficult if you have some attention to detail.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Pancho, that's a good call on RBG and Gray Goat videos, I trust those 2 guys more than most any others on Youtube kart-building videos.
Cyber, it's not only a smart thing to do, but can also be entertaining to use up some time watching videos of karts being modded with whatever you might consider doing. I heartily recommend watching any videos from Red Beard's Garage, he's great at explaining everything he's doing so that you can understand how it's being done. Just type that name into the search bar for a list of stuff he's done with karts.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
The biggest problem I see here some people watch a video or 2 and think I can do that. The truth is they have no mechanical abilities and did not pay close enough attention to the videos. The chance for greatest success for beginners is to change one thing at a time and get it all sorted out before moving on to the next thing.

panchothedog

Reaction score
Denny, couldn't agree more. We all have things that come easier for us than others. I couldn't draw or paint a picture even with a gun to my head. I suppose that's a good reason for this forum to exist.

jmaack

Reaction score
Looks like most of the 3 main youtubers do alot of hacks. Sure they do somethings right but alot I would do differently.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I have trouble articulating sometimes the proper way of doing things. But if you stick to changing one thing at a time it lessens your chances for mistakes and you can learn about how one thing affects another.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
I have trouble articulating sometimes the proper way of doing things. But if you stick to changing one thing at a time it lessens your chances for mistakes and you can learn about how one thing affects another.
What he said, and quite well articulated at that, on both points he makes.........1: Do one thing at a time.........2: Effects that one thing has on others.