Minibike fans, check out BMI's M/C parts clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I read somewhere about a guy that made HUGE amounts of money from just buying stuff at Walmart and then selling it on eBay for a profit. Just saying......I'll just leave that thought here

Quinc

Reaction score
I read somewhere about a guy that made HUGE amounts of money from just buying stuff at Walmart and then selling it on eBay for a profit. Just saying......I'll just leave that thought here

Read the same one. But he was buying from the clearance section at walmart and then selling the items on amazon. Made enough money he hired people to help him.

BMI is great, but shipping kills all the great deals for me. :(

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
Read the same one. But he was buying from the clearance section at walmart and then selling the items on amazon. Made enough money he hired people to help him.

BMI is great, but shipping kills all the great deals for me. :(

Apparently, if you call, you can dodge the inflated shipping.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
I know a person who buys sets of lego, all kinds but has to be real lego. Takes all the pieces out, sorts them by style and color, sells them and makes a profit. It's extraordinary. Downside is that the house is full of lego.

Panhead5496

Reaction score
I just had a look to try find it....but my google feng shui is weak today. Sorry

No worries :thumbsup:

I know a person who buys sets of lego, all kinds but has to be real lego. Takes all the pieces out, sorts them by style and color, sells them and makes a profit. It's extraordinary. Downside is that the house is full of lego.

For real? How much does he make?!

Status
Not open for further replies.