Mini Trike... How cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighead

Reaction score
Yah the have different makes and models of those that all look the same. I am looking for the ones with the differential and double disc brakes.

You can find out lots of these trikes on google under Dune Cycle. I do not think they one in the link is a dune cycle. It looks like one of the nicer other brands they made. About 10 outfits were making these. Some were even street legal and front suspension and a tab larger.

The real value in these are if thery are all original. Looks like it only hit $285 on Ebay. This is not true value though. These also come with TC which this one does not have.

This one on ebay looks to be the same as the one in your link. If they are original like that then I can see $700 being a fair price. I thought it may have been restored and painted that color. I still do not think it is a dune cycle but I am no expert for sure. Heck they could be even be the same one not sure now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DUNE...rs_Powersports_Under_50cc&hash=item33772909f2

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Reaction score
This brings back some memories! When I was maybe 10 years old a guy down the road had something like this in his barn. It had been there for a long time. I asked about it and he told me he'd sell it to me for I think $50 so mowing I went. Took me a while to save it up and when I went to buy it he had already sold it. Apparently I reminded him it was there. It had a fiberglass body and had that old school glitter paint on it. cant remember color. I think it was sun faded really bad. Anyway thanks for the memory jog. Add that to the list of "if I see on craigslist"

Status
Not open for further replies.