Mini monster truck rebuild

Possom Point

Well-known member
Messages
270
Reaction score
426
Location
Virginia
Just a thought on the body. I think the paint has great patina. Maybe just detail the grill and headlights some to freshen them up and then just clear coat the whole thing. Just my 45 cents(adjusted for inflation).
I did find some stickers I plan to put on here of the old Havoline and Texaco logos, was super excited when I did. Need to look for the headlight stickers to.
 

Possom Point

Well-known member
Messages
270
Reaction score
426
Location
Virginia
Thats so Bad ***.

Will the tires clip the quarter panels? Looks close in the video.
I appreciate it 😁

Unfortunately it is hitting the rear quarter , I can’t raise the body because of the bolts to bolt it down, I do need to ad that those are new tires on there and are not like the original Carlisle tires, they were $100+ a tire. I don’t need them that bad. These are Free Country’s 22x11-8’s. I didn’t think they would be so skinny but oh well
 
Top