Mini Bike Trike... Whats it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.concepcion54321

Rebuilding KTM, Need Kart
Reaction score
Hey guys saw this on the local craigslist and thought it looked pretty cool.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/mcy/3196992557.html

Id be tempted to get it and make it a nice rolling chassis painted up and everything and then decide wether to make it gas or electric. Gas would be easier but the way my neighbors are they called the cops on me for making a wooden ramp for my bmx bike on the street :mad2: the cop just told me to move it to my drive way and then i was all set :roflol: so if its electric then i dont see why they would call, and if they do i know that a cop wont take it away.

What do you guys think its worth, if it is worth anything.

Thanks,
Josh

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Reaction score
Hey guys saw this on the local craigslist and thought it looked pretty cool.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/mcy/3196992557.html

Id be tempted to get it and make it a nice rolling chassis painted up and everything and then decide wether to make it gas or electric. Gas would be easier but the way my neighbors are they called the cops on me for making a wooden ramp for my bmx bike on the street :mad2: the cop just told me to move it to my drive way and then i was all set :roflol: so if its electric then i dont see why they would call, and if they do i know that a cop wont take it away.

What do you guys think its worth, if it is worth anything.

Thanks,
Josh

Well the cop can't take it away anyways. just go gas. theres really nothing they can do but complain.

TheCaveman

Reaction score
I don't know what its worth but looks like it would be a blast to ride when its all done up!

-Caveman

fowler

Reaction score
The bearings will be junk and the wheels and tyres are also probs junk
and it looks like the forks are bent

So if the frame isn't rusted I'd pay $50-60
But that's Aussie prices

Why don't people take pride in there ads
If he had dragged it out of the grass and washed it down it would give the appearance of a higher worth

j.concepcion54321

Rebuilding KTM, Need Kart
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that its gonna need an engine, clutch, jackshaft assembly, brakes, bearing assembly, seat, tires and paint.

Soo I don't think I'm gonna get this one. Too big of a project and its something that will probably end up eating away 300 bucks, which I don't think in the future I can resell it for that. Soo I'm gonna pass on it.

If the tires were good and it was a nice rolling chassis that just needed things like an engine some paint and a seat then I would've got it. For now ill just work on how to make my drift trike motorized

Status
Not open for further replies.