mikuni carb help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprout

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Alabama
I have a Manco goKart with a Robins Subaru 6.5 and a mikuni carb that I picked up from my neighbor - I am in need of a pic of the linkage to the governor throttle ect - any help would be appreciated!!
 

Attachments

  • 1211150942a.jpg
    1211150942a.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1211150942.jpg
    1211150942.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 11

J_Walker

New member
Messages
898
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
You mean you need something stronger then a coat hanger?

A piece of flat stock maybe 1/8th inch thick. as wide as you can keep it, you can drill a hole or two through it and drop a bolt into the holes that fit the hole size ontop of your carb. unless you have some way to punch out a piece of the flat stock and give it a 90 degree bend to fit into the given slots on top of your carb.
 

Sprout

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Alabama
The strength of the "coat hanger" is not the issue.... my issue is that I am not sure where the "coat hanger" and springs are supposed to hook up to on the carb
 

Sprout

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Alabama
Thanks for the video!
So as I saw it was a spring from the throttle lever to the governor
A rod and a spring from the butterfly to the governor
What is the rod that is attached to the top of the throttle lever??
 

jmoellendorf

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i have a robin 6.5 that runs wide open the butterfly will not shut, Idles fine when i manually push butterfly back. From looking at these pictures am I missing a spring somewhere? Or do I need to do a governor adjustment? thanks
 

Attachments

  • 12380665_10204335276936709_1660034262_o.jpg
    12380665_10204335276936709_1660034262_o.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 12380954_10204335277016711_306899043_o.jpg
    12380954_10204335277016711_306899043_o.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top