Might Be Buying This Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
You'll fit, if its missing the motor unlike the picture he shows is it also missing the drive/driven clutch on the torque converter. Its a Yerf-Dog btw. I think its a model 2301-2.

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
You'll fit, if its missing the motor unlike the picture he shows is it also missing the drive/driven clutch on the torque converter. Its a Yerf-Dog btw. I think its a model 2301-2.

im not 100% sure if its missing the motor but he says the converter is still there brand new so who knows just waiting from him to email me back his number

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
the guy just emailed me and said this (frame wheels motor etc.) so i just emailed him back and asked for his number and if it moves on its own power if he don't give me his number it must be a scam

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
hum............................ this sounds like a little scam??? :0

yah i know if it is im going to be really pissed because i need a converter and a 2 seater kart who knows its been up on craigslist for 2 weeks and not reported if it was a scam i know for a fact im not the only person who contacted this guy about the kart

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
Well the guy just emailed me again saying everything is there and it has a 30 series verter and that there is a hole in the crankcase and he sent me pics with the kart in the garage so its not a scam now just waiting on his number WOOOT

ps.he just took the pics and its dark out so a other Woot for a great project if i get it

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
well i know its not a scam i googled his address and look at the pics he took out front and looked at google map they match so i will be heading that way tomorrow to pick up a new toy

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
HAHA my bad, how has English been my best class?

lol no i was making sure it was not a scam its a 2 hour drive for me and my dad has to take me snice my explorer is to small dang suvs might have to get a truck now or a trailer snice im going to have to running karts soon

Jasoninsane123

Insane Person
Reaction score
:the guy said it leaked oil and it had a hole in the bottom of the motor well heres a pic and do you think its fixable looks like he jb weld it and put duck tape on it i hope this is something to can be fixed and just drove until it blows up :thumbsup:

Attachments

• CIMG0055.jpg
    CIMG0055.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.