Mid winter karting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axx3d

Reaction score
Had a 35 degree day yesterday and have had minimum snow this year, Makes for fun karting weather.

The kart is a Manco Dingo that came with a tired 5 hp and everything welded to the axle. New axle,bearings,brake band,6.5 stock pred and she is good to go. I had to cut/bend/reweld the seat back to get the 6.5 to fit but it's solid.

I took the vid with my phone and shrank it so the upload time wasn't horrible, i have slow interwebs out here in the stix. The antishake isnt my favorite filter but it is what it is..

enjoy ;)

KartFab

Reaction score
There were a couple times where i was like AHHH WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEEE!!!! Love the dingo man its great isnt it?

Axx3d

Reaction score
Theres a couple times I did the same about the tree's.

Yes.. the Dingo's are a riot, i have two others with the 8hp on them and this little 6.5 has plenty of power and fun in comparison.

Getting stuck in the ditch at first i was a little bummed out then i realized how light it is and i can drag it out myself ;)

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
That looks like so much fun. I miss playing in the snow......
Did you catch some air, going over that mound? ( towards end of video....)

Axx3d

Reaction score
That looks like so much fun. I miss playing in the snow......
Did you catch some air, going over that mound? ( towards end of video....)

I did catch some air.. more on the 2nd at the end.. It feels like way more than it was.. I had my girl come out and take video.

I told her it felt like i was flying.. then i looked at the video and laughed ;)

Axx3d

Reaction score
I'll take some more this weekend. Got some friends coming out and some welds to do.. My girl just had the steering linkage break on her, I notice she was just sitting in the snow moving the steering wheel. Pulled up and she throws her hands up like "wtf".. haha.. She took the afternoon off to go ride.. hehehe.. So fun she's down for the cause!!

Getting muddy out here..

Attachments

• 20150123_130532.jpg
    20150123_130532.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150123_134558.jpg
    20150123_134558.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 16

Axx3d

Reaction score
Ive been with women over the years who sit and shake their head at the antics I do.. Ive found one who joins in now and we have a riot. She is the one who found 2 of our 3 karts on CL and told me to go get them ;) Not gonna argue with that!

Axx3d

Reaction score
Post more videos like that. That was fun to watch.... :lolgoku:

Here ya go..

This is with the 8hp Dingo.. I had to test my weld on the steering linkage ;) 47 degrees yesterday and everything was sloppy.

Got a cple buddies showing up about noon today..Should be some fun vids in the making.

Axx3d

Reaction score
Got 3" of snow at the compound yesterday after the ice storm came through. So I hooked the sled up to the wheeler and towed the kids around.. Then I threw the wheeler in 4wd low and let the kids have turns on it while me and the girl drove the 8 hp dingo. The dingo would have grabbed a bit more except for all the ice under the snow.. nothing to crazy.. just enjoying the snow that finally came ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.