• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWes

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all!

And may your karts be fast and light!

I hope Santa brings you lots of gifts!

But if not cause you've been bad like me,

Then kick back and raise your glass with me!

Thank God we all made it around to see one

more Christmas, and hopefully we'll be blessed

to see many more to come!

Merry Christmas my friends!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Lol, we can fix him up with old school Dr. Pepper... carbonated prune juice!!!

He can drink all he wants!

Plus no hangover! :wai:

On another note, I got a set of gold oxide Craftsman drill bits amongst my Christmas presents! Now I can drill some engine mounting holes for the Radio Rod and bolt the engine down! Once I get it back together......:p

I also got a copy of Go Kart Alley!!! :bannana:
It's cool too, because I met Dennis in person at Pate this past year. It's not perfect, but I don't care. I blasted through to Chapter 6 in about an hour! I love it!

We also ate prime rib for lunch with family! My dad made it pretty killer.

It really is a Merry Christmas! Especially because the Hothead is once again running! :auto:

BigWes

Reaction score
Plus no hangover! :wai:

On another note, I got a set of gold oxide Craftsman drill bits amongst my Christmas presents! Now I can drill some engine mounting holes for the Radio Rod and bolt the engine down! Once I get it back together......:p

I also got a copy of Go Kart Alley!!! :bannana:
It's cool too, because I met Dennis in person at Pate this past year. It's not perfect, but I don't care. I blasted through to Chapter 6 in about an hour! I love it!

We also ate prime rib for lunch with family! My dad made it pretty killer.

It really is a Merry Christmas! Especially because the Hothead is once again running! :auto:

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. It's all I want for anyone this time of year is to be happy and enjoy their Christmas celebration and of course remember all the reasons we celebrate and be glad!

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
My grandparents got this for their house for christmas im jelous at least they brought it over though!

Attachments

• 20191225_174903.jpg
    20191225_174903.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20191225_174906.jpg
    20191225_174906.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 6

BigWes

Reaction score
My grandparents got this for their house for christmas im jelous at least they brought it over though!

Grandparents got a Coleman trailbike for their house? I don't get it? It looks fun. It looks good.

Is it a yard decorations of sort? Now I am assuming that they are well older than I am but maybe they are like me and crazy and young on the inside...do the old coots plan on going outside and ripping up the yard with it? Maybe even seeing how good their personal accident insurance is. I personally spare no expense!

Whatever the case, I hope they have fun budget! And don't you be hating! They making you jealous on purpose. I bet when they get tired of it they'll let you have it. Who knows.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Grandparents got a Coleman trailbike for their house? I don't get it? It looks fun. It looks good.

Is it a yard decorations of sort? Now I am assuming that they are well older than I am but maybe they are like me and crazy and young on the inside...do the old coots plan on going outside and ripping up the yard with it? Maybe even seeing how good their personal accident insurance is. I personally spare no expense!

Whatever the case, I hope they have fun budget! And don't you be hating! They making you jealous on purpose. I bet when they get tired of it they'll let you have it. Who knows.
oh yea my grandma is scared of it but my grandpa just rips up his yard with it and has fun he loves the thing. I mean he paid 500 something dollars for it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.