• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketkart

Reaction score
merry christmas to one and all. hope you get whats on your wish list this year, but more importantly spend christmas with your family and friends. thats what i think christmas is all about !!! unfortunately i have lost my grandfather this christmas, but he will not be forgotten. :cheers2: and merry christmas to: Desertduler, infect3d_tr1p, Poboy kartman,machinist@large, Zombient,Fabroman,Doc Sprocket,firmanjim,Half-breeder/DHC, landuse, itsid, and to all others.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Funny....I was just thinking...not exactly "wish list"....but more like "bucket list"!

I spent nearly 30 years to catch a catfish over 40 lbs. Since I caught one that weighed 50....it's the new threshold....except! ...(that's on trotline!)... so...40 for rod and reel.

Also,..... I want to catch a 5' shark. And.....a 5' alligator gar...the gar...not really that hard....I just haven't gotten around to it. The shark, on the other hand is going to be a bit tougher...however, if anyone wants to help or join in....PM me!

(That goes for the gar or catfish, too!)

EDIT: BTW: My boat is only 10' long....so....those fish are going to have to behave themselves on the ride back to shore...LOL!

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Thank you Rocket. Hope you have a great Christmas too. Just finished A Camp fire with my kids, Baked cookies made Hot Cocoa and Roasted Hot dogs on the fire and Smores. It was a great family thing.
Merry Christmas to all.

Desertduler

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather rocketkart,that is something hard to take anytime of the year let alone Christmas time, Merry Christmas to all! and it is snowing real hard at my house right now and laying the white stuff down heavy for you people who live off of the snow belt!

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather rocketkart,that is something hard to take anytime of the year let alone Christmas time, Merry Christmas to all! and it is snowing real hard at my house right now and laying the white stuff down heavy for you people who live off of the snow belt!

Snow?? White stuff?? Never heard of the stuff. Are you talking about drugs

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from a freezing 61° in New York

Dang 61*!!! that is Cold. We got down to 63* last week, I was freezing cold, could not feel my toes. I sure hope we don't see that again soon let alone 61*:smiley_omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.