manifold problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveboy25

New member
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
middlesbrough
Well just as I thought I had the ball rolling on this zongshen 150cc engine I run into more and more problems the manifold is a 30mm so I ordered one terns out it don't fit but on my engine I have to manifold fittings the ones with the bolt threads and the one that gos side to side the manifold I bort fits the side to side but has not bolt threads I always thought they only had one manifold fitting is ther a bigger size that I can get to fit the bolt thread in the pic cheers and sorry about the questions
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20130106-00933.jpg
    IMG-20130106-00933.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20130106-00935.jpg
    IMG-20130106-00935.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 9

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
What exactly is your question? For that matter, what the heck did you just say? :huh: Have you never heard of punctuation?

If you want us to help you, first you need to help yourself
 

Soapbox kid

New member
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Location
Durham, North Carolina
So what I'm kind of getting is you have one manifold that fits.But it's stripped out. If this is ur problem have the studs pulled & reset at ur local machine shop.If that was what you where saying. I do it all the time with old manifolds on the jems I pull out the junk yards.
 

steveboy25

New member
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
middlesbrough
Guess you don't understand what I said carnt get no clear than what I put loolks like I have two manifold fittings but one don't have thread fittings am looking for a manifold that will fit the one with the threads (bolt holes)
 

Soapbox kid

New member
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Location
Durham, North Carolina
No if u posted what u were trying to say & Read what u post before you lock the post in
Trust me we would love to help you but we don't understand you. The way you wording & spelling none of us will get you.Sorry I tried maybe someone will understand your problem better
 

fowler

New member
Messages
5,463
Reaction score
18
Location
Bullsbrook West Aus
If u ain't that good at spelling or using puntuation then use the spell check
And make a new line for each new sentence or each new point

At the moment I have no idea what the problem is there by no way to help u
 

mckutzy

Well-known member
Messages
8,353
Reaction score
110
Location
bc, canada
Perhaps post a pic to see what we are missing, now that you say you have fixed what ever is the problem is. We are here to help but just cant seem to understand what the problem is.

I believe you are referring to an Exhaust Header not a manifold, that would mean more than one cylinder is present and a connection between the two for the exhaust system.
 

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Messages
2,490
Reaction score
3
Location
Oliver springs,Tn
Are you worried that the new manifold isn't threaded? cause if thats the case as long as the block is threaded than it will work fine.
 

steveboy25

New member
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
middlesbrough
Excuse the english the pic's a are then engine manifold and the other pic is a gy6 manifold the gy6 fits but ther is no threats to bolt it in. I would like a manifold that fits the threads the bolt size is about 63mm from bolt to bolt thanks for your help
 

jamyers

Well-known member
Messages
1,444
Reaction score
47
Location
Buffalo Gap, TX
You have a GY6 intake manifold.

I'm pretty sure you don't have a GY6 engine. It looks like an e-22 clone, if you could post a pic of the whole engine we could tell for sure.

Are you needing an E22 manifold?

Are there intake manifold bolt threads in your engine?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

mckutzy

Well-known member
Messages
8,353
Reaction score
110
Location
bc, canada
I realize now, I like a few of us are confused as to what is going on, this is for an intake not exhaust. pardon for my intrusion.:oops::oops::backtotopic::backtotopic:
 

steveboy25

New member
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
middlesbrough
All I know its a zongshen 150cc engine electric yes its the manifold iam looking for the gy6 one is a spear one I had pitures below (don't know where the exhaust come into it)
 

Attachments

  • back%20off%20engine.jpg
    back%20off%20engine.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3
  • engine%20left%20side.jpg
    engine%20left%20side.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3
  • engine%20rite%20side.jpg
    engine%20rite%20side.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top