Mancro go kart ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaM551

New member
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
Perth, Western Australia
I am looking at this go kart.

3585gi1_20.jpeg

1681lkj_20.jpeg

He says its a mancro but I've never heard of mancro, do you think its just a typo ? apart from that it seems to be alright. What would you guys think is a good price. I'm going to offer $300 and hope he dosent get too mad :lolgoku:. So do you have any advice or things i should be asking first ?

Thanks guys
 

jman231994

New member
Messages
724
Reaction score
3
Location
Australia
Never heard of mancro. He probably meant manco as Im guessing you guessed. But I didnt know they ever made a race style frame?
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
I don't know what you have, but Manco didn't make a race kart. Putting slicks & hot rod motor on Manco yard kart is a bad idea...trust me on this one!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top