Manco Dingo Pedal Riser Assembly?

Keith T.

Reaction score
I just acquired a "fixer upper" Manco Dingo and have realized that it too big for my 9 year old grandson. He can't reach the pedals. His heal comes right to where the steering rod control arms are.

I think I need a riser for pedals which raisers his heals above the rods and has all the attachments for the gas and brake pedals.

Do you guys know of any off the shelf products that would work?

Keith

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
there isn't an off the shelf product as far as i've researched, but i do know that 2x4 wooden boards cut to the desired length has worked for people in the past. if you would rather something more permanent, then you would be getting into the custom stuff.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
You could put the pedals before the tie rods. Requires a bit of work but I've seen it work before

Keith T.

Reaction score
Yes. That's what I'm in the middle of engineering. Got any photos or sketches of what you've seen.

NightHawkJ30

Reaction score
I remember back in the early 2000’s my cousin had his Manco Critter ll which was the Terminator only slightly different frame. But I remember his Gokart had. Those pedal risers you spoke of one was green and the other red. They bolted on the pedals. I believe they where made out of aluminum. You can make them out wood. And do it that way. But im some where online you can find those it be a nice Manco style accessory.