Manco 6.5 horse with comet TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
heres your engine after alot of work today. well its going in nicks scwinn chopper.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
That tank looks like:censored:

ya i know it came like that! and the bolt that holds the tank behind the throttle arm is broken off flush with the tank. already tried to turn it out, no luck.

dont i just have so much luck with bolts breaking off flush?

8hp briggs headbolt broke off flush.
10hp tecumseh exhaust bolt broke off flush.
and many more :mad2:

Homemadgokarts1221

Reaction score
Hahaha when I went to pick up the kart thats the same thing I said! I was like why is it yellow?? and she was like Idk. hahaha

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
heres a problem he is having. the engine will not idle, the TC always is locked into drive.

video later. but yaa he cant stop. and it looks like the belt wore down alot today.

also when i was riding it earler, the driver was stuck into full engagement and idle speed was about 15mph. we started the engine and it went into a wheelie right away. then we heard a pop and the driver went back to neutral but the belt was still catching.

its a comet 20 series.

oh ya and the brakes dont work at all lol.

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Reaction score
and fix the driven. does it have the idle bushing on the clutch? but yes cleaning it should help+its free so do it anyways lol. post some pics of the driven.

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Reaction score
well that would be one reason for the no rest at idle. just clean the driver and fix your driven. should be good to go.

Homemadgokarts1221

Reaction score
Matt I read up on the driven spring. I think it is too tight. The guy online says that would one make idle very uneasy and two it can shred the belt I will losin it and see what happens. But today I have no time for play, I have 5 lawns to do FML...

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
id clean up the driver too. lol i have one lawn to do that will take about an hour.
well, check on it tonight...

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Reaction score
it looks too loose. it needs more tension. and yir jumpy driver is because its dirty+ the driven cant effect the idle only the driver can.

Status
Not open for further replies.