Looks like a decent kart... waddaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.concepcion54321

Rebuilding KTM, Need Kart
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
5
Location
East Providence RI
http://worcester.craigslist.org/rvs/3125824511.html

Saw this in craigslist. Its about an hour away from me but he says he can deliver so i could arrange something one way or another. What do you guys think of the kart? Im thinking of getting it, taking the governor off that briggs, adding a nicer muffler, racing seat, red and black paint job, and a roll cage. :wai:

I figure with all that stuff itll make it a nice little buggy to drive around in the woods and trails, etc. :drool5:

What do you guys think? Worth it, or junk. I figured for that price its really reasonable even in parts. Lemme know guys, i need something else to ride in the woods for when i get tired of my dirtbike:cheers2:
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
It looks a bit "home made" (looks a bit wierd, maybe it's the colour) but it appears to function ok. Maybe with a bit of refining, perhaps a small roll cage, & a paint job it would look ok.

As the ad, & you, stated, it's worth more than that much in parts, I'd go for it
 

j.concepcion54321

Rebuilding KTM, Need Kart
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
5
Location
East Providence RI
I've been thinking about it both ways because that front swingarm does look kinda weird. But either way I needed something more offroad suited.

Bighead, why do you say pass and don't look back?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top