looking to build a trailer for the gokart or a trunk big enough to hold a backpack

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
hi
i have a gokart that i would (someday) like do a road trip on and i would like to make a trialer or something like it to hold things, or at least a trunk big enough to hold a backpack.
the triler will probably be big enough to carry another person (preferably)

Has anyone build something like it ?

this is the kart
1686235518139.png

G.W

Reaction score
Get a riding lawn mower trailer, then lower the height a bit. You can probably get a used on for pretty cheap. I found a nice craftsman one for 5 bucks at a yard sale once, I should have picked it up

Idkw much πŸ‘

Reaction score
Reactions: G.W

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Lol I don’t understand
Wdum ?
Got truck? or you need one...they work......got time...got kart or mini bike...dude to be 18 again...I would be more of a heelion....just saying
to relive the dream of the late 80's...slippery when wet...for me? #1 album of all times unless the girls say foreigner 4...then just deal with it

Snaker

Reaction score
hi
i have a gokart that i would (someday) like do a road trip on and i would like to make a trialer or something like it to hold things, or at least a trunk big enough to hold a backpack.
the triler will probably be big enough to carry another person (preferably)

Has anyone build something like it ?

this is the kart
View attachment 139102

Don't know what sort of time or effort you what to put into your project, but you asked.
Pulling a cart will be a complete fail, they work great behind a lawn mower but anything more, no mas.
I've pulled one behind my 4 wheeler around home and it was pretty much a clown show.
The smallest rock or bump and they go airborne and try to end up on their side.
Some deluxe suspension will help, but its still a compromise, not to mention the ability of the kart to even pull it off road.

How about building or having a roll cage built?
Incorporate one of those car top torpedo cargo cases to mount on top, or just a simple durable small case.