looking for custom brake lever perch and throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamCheap

Reaction score
I got a project in the planning stages for 2017 and I need a handlebar control set that looks like guns.
I need a left brake lever that looks like gun pointing straight forward and a right twist throttle that mirrors it closely.

has anyone ever seen something like this out there or will I have to open my cobble box and make them.

they will be on handlebars and i want it to look like I have a gun in each hand (gangster style) when riding on a custom project.

Rail rider

Inmate # 3192016
Reaction score
I got a project in the planning stages for 2017 and I need a handlebar control set that looks like guns.
I need a left brake lever that looks like gun pointing straight forward and a right twist throttle that mirrors it closely.

has anyone ever seen something like this out there or will I have to open my cobble box and make them.

they will be on handlebars and i want it to look like I have a gun in each hand (gangster style) when riding on a custom project.

Come to my neighborhood (LA)and test ride that...I'll give you two laps around the block before a cop shoots you. :roflol:

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Forget the Twist throttle, Just make a Pistol Grip handle bar with the Trigger as the throttle!

Status
Not open for further replies.