Looking for Carter Talon GX150IIR break-down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoKartSupplyDotCom

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Keithville, Louisiana.
Breakdown

The customer insists it's a GX, and not a GSX or GSR, which I can find plenty of information on. Maybe the customer is mistaken but Carter has been out of business for quite some time now, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Well, from all the infos I've seen on the Talon series so far,
the difference (GX 150 R2 and GSX 150 R2) is the chassis and nothing but the chassis.
So the GX 150 Talon has the same chassis as the GX 150 II R (just a different engine/drivetrain.. oh and sticker set :D)
And the engine drivetrain etc. for all R2's seems to be identical.

So a mix of both manuals GX and the GSX 2R together sould cover all of the GX 2R.

I don't know for sure, but seeing the manuals that's plausible enough to try.
If you have the kart and the manuals I'm sure YOU can see if it matches.
(I don't know about your customer though ;))

'sid

PS gx150 R2:
 

Attachments

  • 131300_lg.jpg
    131300_lg.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1

GoKartSupplyDotCom

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Keithville, Louisiana.
Well, firemanjim, my father is the expert, with over 30 years of experience under his belt, but he has so much on his shoulders nowadays that I really, rather than bothering him, just wanted to get a quick answer by the knowledgeable folks at DIY, which I did. Thank you, Sid. Very much appreciated.
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Well, firemanjim, my father is the expert, with over 30 years of experience under his belt, but he has so much on his shoulders nowadays that I really, rather than bothering him, just wanted to get a quick answer by the knowledgeable folks at DIY, which I did. Thank you, Sid. Very much appreciated.

See? Now we are getting somewhere.... You could have avoided confusion and ridicule by telling us about you, and your purpose being here. So youre learning too, well then youre in the right spot..... Now, with the little background you gave, I understand...... And helpin out dear old dad is admirable. Nothing wrong with that. No harm,No foul..... :surrender:

Sids pretty good at finding the hard to find....... :cheers2::welcome2::cheers2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top