• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Looking for advice on posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me a link to where I can get some moderator posts?

Keep in mind I'm on a budget....and my last posts didn't last very long....therefore...the problem they were meant to solve resurfaced very quickly...

The posts were intended to contain an out of control jackass....and now he's on the loose.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
But it was About a Moderator From "The Post"

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Ok Post turtle
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,
who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Oxxxa being elected by a mass of media led, brainless liberals to be our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Oxxxa is a 'Post Turtle'".
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle".

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumbass put him up there to begin with".

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Not sure about moderator posts. But when I need posts I just click "new posts". Works every time.

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
Moderator posts are normally seen in conjunction with regular every day posts.
Many times a moderator post can replace many standard posts, but they at times aren't capable of doing the job of a good solid regular post when it comes to containing animals such as jackasses, and out of control buffoons.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Poboy said:
This is my thread!!!! Hellion, get that irritating flashing thing out of my thread now!

I just hope Poboy will still be able to show this thread to his mother.

MilesGC1999

rebmeM roinuJ
Reaction score
But it was About a Moderator From "The Post"

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Ok Post turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher,

who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Oxxxa being elected by a mass of media led, brainless liberals to be our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Oxxxa is a 'Post Turtle'".

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle".

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumbass put him up there to begin with".

This is great.😂

Status
Not open for further replies.