Looking for a Manco jackshaft plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
Simple as it sounds. I need a new one, nobody in town has the right kind of pipe.
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 7

Garryjav

Reaction score
i should have the one that came off my big dingo, i think its at work and i'm off today. if i still have it just pay shipping and its yours

did you get a engine yet?

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
I would guess a jack shaft would need ?(1 3/8" ID)? on that pipe (i found that the local store has 1.5" OD that is perfect. Inner diameter is probably most critical. Should be easy to find? There has to be a local scrap metal yard near you right. i had to search to find mine, but it is great!

Then a basic engine mount and weld a piece of pipe to it. Don't you have a simple welder or are you still using hammer and nails :)

I think i have all the parts if i new the dimensions, although i still don't have a sheet metal brake so i cant make the bends. would need to cut and weld :)

i feel bad linking to another website but here is someone building that jackshaft plate.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/engines-and-modifications/61260-homemade-jackshaft-plate.html

Garryjav

Reaction score
I don't have the whole thing just the pipe if you want it get your Mom or Dad to go one the ups site and make a label and email it say the box is 4x5x10 2 lbs

Mr. Spindle

Reaction score
i should have the one that came off my big dingo, i think its at work and i'm off today. if i still have it just pay shipping and its yours

did you get a engine yet?

Pred 212

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I'm good now, I bought a new one from BMI

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
Of which Mr Spindles has systematically taken apart, and managed to either strip or break off every bolt upon it.

He is currently in the process of polishing up, gluing on macaroni noodles, painting, and wrapping each part individually, to be sent out next Christmas to friends and family as paper weights. :D:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.