Long time lurker getting my first welder

GreyW00lf

Reaction score
Hello All,

Long time lurker getting my first welder. Seeing as no one from on here (that I know of) has done a show and tell of one of these machines. I will be flying by the seat of my pants in learning how to weld and how it works.
Kicking Horse Welders from Canada

It is a Flux Core Welder F130(CSA) IGBT Inverter, 120 V Input.

So when I get it I'll post an video blog on it. Including Opening it and showing what you get with it, etc etc. Once I get some time on it I'll post another update on that too.

More to come when I get the chance.

GreyW00lf

Reaction score
I just looked at your join date!! You are one of the old timers:cheers2: :D

I thought your username sounded familiar :D Lockdown has been bringing a lot of peple back to the forum

Well I've been looking into this forum since I joined and have posted questions along the way, just never had a project of my own to post on here. But I will be Building a Granddaddy go kart for my first time build, Bold of me for sure. Talk about jumping into the fire all at once. But For sure I'll have Questions for you folks along the way as I go.

Last edited:

mckutzy

Reaction score
Hello and welcome back...

I guess we got a Canada local distributor of those China welders we keep seeing around....

Im interested in the tig welding unit.....

GreyW00lf

Reaction score
Hello and welcome back...

I guess we got a Canada local distributor of those China welders we keep seeing around....

Im interested in the tig welding unit.....

Hello and Thanks I suppose.
Didn't have the money for something worth more, plus I'm going to be learning on this thing, so I figure simpler is better, plus less Features that i may not even use as well. Oh for sure it'll take me longer to get things done however that just means more time to figure things out.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and Thanks I suppose.
Didn't have the money for something worth more, plus I'm going to be learning on this thing, so I figure simpler is better, plus less Features that i may not even use as well. Oh for sure it'll take me longer to get things done however that just means more time to figure things out.

I don't think Mckutzy was trying to be rude, I think he just wants to see how it handles

GreyW00lf

Reaction score
I don't think Mckutzy was trying to be rude, I think he just wants to see how it handles

I'm not offended by him, I too want to see how it handles as well. Tis the reason why I'll make a video blog for it. mind you I don't have the smoothest voice out there. Am just waiting on the welder and then getting some scrap metal to try it on.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Ya... Not an intentionally offending remark.... Its just better now to put a "face" and a place of business to a product being sold here.... Not just a random Amazon'ian "person" on the internet somewhere..