Lincoln Weld-an-power 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriggsTwins

Reaction score
Hey ya'll

I'm looking to get some off-the-top prices for this guy, I got it from a friend and with the current situation I will most likely NEVER put it to use, sucks to see it go, but that is LIFE! :roflol:

So, the run-down,

1. 150 stick welder/genset portable
2. replaced bridge rectifier and it finally made some power
3. carb was siezed up, fixed it, after sitting, its jacked up again. :worried2:
4. engine when I got it running ran pretty great, but I never got around to finding out if the governor works. I tried to figure it out, but i think she's kaput.
5. bad aside, this welder is very nice, and honestly, id love to do an engine swap to a more updated assembly, this one is just tired and if im gonna rebuild anything i am gonna just change it out

Attachments

• DSCF9343.jpg
    DSCF9343.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF9174.jpg
    DSCF9174.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF9333.jpg
    DSCF9333.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF9331.jpg
    DSCF9331.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF9330.jpg
    DSCF9330.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF9332.jpg
    DSCF9332.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF9345.jpg
    DSCF9345.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF9340.jpg
    DSCF9340.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF9337.jpg
    DSCF9337.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4

BriggsTwins

Reaction score
I know believe you me, The issue is it weighs alot alot, moving it alone is almost impossible, and after fixing it, i got hurt from work and left, and have been stuck between breakups my baby niece and family matters as everything kinda all fell into a big mess.

i decided that if i ever got into a position that was less than ideal (financially) then it gets a new home.

TorqueRanger

Reaction score
Welcome to my world because I get my son from my ex every Monday and Tuesday and It is always a fight to try to keep me under her thumb ...I need to go to court and file paperwork to get full care of my son because it breaks my heart every time I drop him off to her ,he cries and lunges for me to go with me ...

BriggsTwins

Reaction score
thats awful, stuff like this tears kids up, especially when they have to choose,and keep going back to the one they didnt choose for the majority of the week. you have my support, my rents are separated, and i dont have kids, but have spent enough time with families and friends during legal proceedings, i study law and brush up on stuff like this just for the heck of it (i have no life)
Good luck, stay strong, and keep your stress down, appearing in court you have to be calm cool collected and know you are gonna win! showin up tired, groggy nervous, irritable, or fearful is gonna tear you up bad.

B-Well

Sumospeed.com
Reaction score
not a ton of stick welders are welding small stuff. ships, buildings, farms and skyscrapers are their playground. a tad messy if you plan to do small or intricate projects or in a garage

karl

Reaction score
not a ton of stick welders are welding small stuff. ships, buildings, farms and skyscrapers are their playground. a tad messy if you plan to do small or intricate projects or in a garage

Dc-? You can weld some thin stuff with them, and you can lay down good beads easy and they are really strong. And they arnt that messy if you keep the arc length correct. And alot of skyscrapers and stuff use a form of MIG welding.

B-Well

Sumospeed.com
Reaction score
Dc-? You can weld some thin stuff with them, and you can lay down good beads easy and they are really strong. And they arnt that messy if you keep the arc length correct. And alot of skyscrapers and stuff use a form of MIG welding.

the sky is grey and my neighbors grass is brown.

you can do anything you want with this welder if you take your time and know what you're doing.

Great unit and GLWS. i know some tractor guys who would scoop this up if you were local.

Status
Not open for further replies.