• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Labor day Harbor freight coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfive

Reaction score
Anyone go and get there super coupons for this weekend? I had them and wife just threw them away. Super coupons from labor day weekend.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Labor day? You missed it, bud.

Jfive

Reaction score
On labor day they put a super coupon sheet in your bag for coupons good 10/7/16 thru 10/10/16. Had the U. S. General roll around tool box for 99.00 and the wireless 2500lb atv winch at 54.99.

Note I said coupons from labor day not for labor day.

Hellion

Reaction score
If they're not too far away, you might go by there and grab one. There's a stack of them by each register at my Horror Fright.

I found this for possible future use. They have a Facebook page as well with which you could probably make coupon requests: http://www.hfqpdb.com/

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Ok So I got the October mailer. "Liquidation sale" The US General box is on the front cover with a super coupon Still 99.99
Code on coupon is 10578882
for Lot 61634/61952
You should be able to find this coupon online. Then bring it up on your smart phone and
have them scan it at the register.

Jfive

Reaction score
Thanks all I need is the code.
Wife's trying to stop me from buying stuff I think. My coupons didn't come this month. Those tool boxes are one of the best deals out there if you don't have one already. Very well built and way underpriced if you ask me. Winch is for making a boat dolly for parking in tight garage/parking pad.

Hellion

Reaction score
...You should be able to find this coupon online. Then bring it up on your smart phone and have them scan it at the register.

You're darn right it's online. HarborFreight.com :eek: :D

I just screen shot this image...

Attachments

• Columbus Day.jpg
    Columbus Day.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 10

Jfive

Reaction score
You know this morning they weren't up on the site. It's like they wanted me to look like a fool. Lol. That's the ones my wife threw away.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well I just clicked the link and it brought up the sale coupons...I didn't put in anything....just scrolled down and there they were together. The toolbox first and the winch right under it.

Sometimes...(and I wouldn't be surprised if these weren't the same)...you don't even need the coupons. You get to the store and they are listed for the same price.

As a matter of fact...it wasn't even coupons I was looking at just Columbus day sale items.

Hellion

Reaction score
You know this morning they weren't up on the site. It's like they wanted me to look like a fool. Lol. That's the ones my wife threw away.

Okay. You and me both!

Speaking of the general inconsistency with Harbor Freight ads, the best coupon deals come with the local newspaper or junk mail fliers. The in-store fliers and the catalogs they mail to you have higher prices for the same item--but it's all variable I suppose.

Lesson: don't just go off the one coupon you have on hand; search them all if you've got more than one sale flyer.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Ok...I don't get it. I can pull up those coupons 2 different ways: one, as mentioned above.
And two, by punching in super coupons in the search box.

#2 way the tool chest comes up right away, but you might have to scroll through 100 coupons to get to the winch.

Btw: I have 2 more codes for the toolbox : 90003696 and 75932868...and one for the winch: 89991671.

Btw: To find #1&2..just go to hf ...not the coupon page

Jfive

Reaction score
Well I guess I was too late for the tool boxes. They had 7 and sold out yesterday. Go figure.

They are 159.00 on sale and usually 109.00 is the lowest price with a coupon. They are super nice tool boxes and I paid 109.00 for the last one I bought.

Might of had a chance yesterday if coupon didn't get thrown away. Plan on making a motorized dolly if anyone is interested in seeing how.

Uses a lot of go kart parts. Could of bought one a coworkers grandfather had made with a starter motor. I figured a winch is designed for continuous use more than a starter motor is.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Oh man really! I've had my eye on that tool box too. $99 doesn't seem that bad. Maybe I swing by and get one if they still have them!

P.s. I'm currently working out of a small Tool box and a metal bucket! So anything would be better

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well...you have until the end of November to pick one up at $99.

Certainly they will restock before then. Personally, I would have asked for a rain check...but the super coupons will be there.

As a matter of fact...if you have a computer and printer...you can do just as I said: go to the home page, type super coupons in the search box, and the coupon that pulls up is good until then.

kenworth85

Grouchy old man
Reaction score
l left it in my office. I'll get it when I go to work in the morning.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Just bought two last week for $119.00. :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.