L shaped bracket neede to mount 2 cycle motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvcrazy

rvcrazy
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, New York
Got a Tecumseh 2cycle motor, I believe 139cc, he said 5 HP. I need to mount this in a 1958 David Bradley Ice Scooter and need a bracket that mounts to the 4 side case holes and is "L" shaped to mount to the 4 holed plate on the frame of the scooter. I seen that member loneagle has the bracket I need in one of his posts, hope he is still around.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
252
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Russ' ?
Oh boy... it's been a while since I saw that;
let's say "heavier" ;)

A much bigger vertical plate IIRC... *shrugs*

'sid
 

rvcrazy

rvcrazy
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, New York

rvcrazy

rvcrazy
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, New York
L shaped bracket

I've never seen them for sale

They are usually home made

Or built by an engineering firm

Well I know Loneagle said in one of his posts that he had that bracket for another member, seeing if he'll read this post that I'm looking for one and see me one or maybe someone with fabrication skills can build me one from a pattern that they already have? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Mark
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top