KT100CC twin Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedd05

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I live in Sydney Australia & looking to see if either I could find a twin Engine kart which would suit the KT100's. Looking for a project to build over time & run. Or does anyone have plans to build one please.

Cheers,
Jeff
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Welcome ! You should hit up Fabroman. He is local to you and probably your best bet for help as far as finding a kart.
As far as a kart to beat a kt 100..... just build one with a bigger,hotter motor. You dont need two. You're just adding weight and complexity..... Find a YZ125 or a KTM 2 stroke in the 100cc + range. The KTMs are BEASTS and have tons of torque....
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
74
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
You should hit up Fabroman. He is local to you

:smiley_omg: As local as DIYGK members get...

Welcome jedd, what part of Sydney are you in? (you can PM that info if you feel more comfortable)

Honestly, without building one yourself, I don't like your chances; we don't have the same variety as they do in North America...

I'll run with Jim's thought here, why 2 KT100s?
 

jedd05

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks very much for all the information guys, reason I would like to build or get my hands on a 100 twin, before I raced International superkarts, I had run in one, now of the racing scene, looking for one to have some fun.
Looking for something different, as back in the early 90's over here they where one class which was strong.:thumbsup:
 

danssoslow

Member
Messages
373
Reaction score
7
Location
Louisville, KY
Anyone else here see 2014 Build Off potential here?

You two could start planning it out now, layout, source spindles and bearing cassettes so they can be incorporated into the layout, etc.

Guys? 2 KT100's?!? It's over with, 12:17am EST!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top