Kt100 fuel set up help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan93

New member
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I just bought a cart whit or kt100. Whit walbro carb my question is do I need a fuel pump or does the pulse line on the carb do the work it a race kart fuel tank is in front and is not leave so it has to run up
 

Attachments

  • 0928172056b.jpg
    0928172056b.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 0928172055d.jpg
    0928172055d.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 0928172055b.jpg
    0928172055b.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 6

Dan93

New member
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
PHP:
So i how do I prime the kart sorry I'm a nood at this just gettin in race kart
 

anderkart

Moderator
Messages
6,431
Reaction score
386
Location
Surprise Arizona USA
:iagree:
Yes, you could instal a 1/4" Marine Primer bulb between the tank & carb, but you probably won't need it if you'll be using an electric kart starter on your KT-100.

I noticed your kart is set up for the engine on the Left side, did you buy that kart somewhere in Europe or Australia by any chance?

The reason I was curious is that's common in Europe but most all single-engine racekarts in the USA have the engine on the Right side...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top