Kinda new from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKart

New member
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I havnt been on here for a year. Apologize for my absence and missed replies. My name is TKart and I am a mechanic at an amusement park. I rebuild and service concession style go karts for a living. I specialize in Honda GX series engines and gear reduction clutch assemblies. If anyone has any questions about gx engines or gear reduction rebuild procedures just let me know.
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
We've had numerous questions about the throttle hook up and governor hook up for these engines in the past month.... Maybe, if you have like manuals and stuff, you could write up a full blown "how to" on the gx series throttle connections..... If its good enough, we can vote it to be a sticky..... So make it good..... :thumbsup:
 

TKart

New member
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
No prob I have the manuals at work and will draft a write up with exploded views for you guys.
 

BirdFanatic

New member
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
7
Location
Jonesboro Arkansas
I havnt been on here for a year. Apologize for my absence and missed replies. My name is TKart and I am a mechanic at an amusement park. I rebuild and service concession style go karts for a living. I specialize in Honda GX series engines and gear reduction clutch assemblies. If anyone has any questions about gx engines or gear reduction rebuild procedures just let me know.

Thats cool i have a amusement park kart my self. Im re building it so to speak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top