Kibble's Kontinued-Kontinued Kart Konstruction #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Kibble you need a Mario Suit (or one of those plastic giant Marios that Nintendo has, put it on, load your kart with bananas, red and green shells... and... you get the picture! 200cc class!

Last edited:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Wow you have like 50 pillowblocks in your drive system

what? hum.. thats a wired place to put it never would have thought of that.

Well, it has a 3/4" input and a same sized output. I couldn't put it straight onto the crankshaft because the shaft is a funky size.

Kibble you need a Mario Suit (or one of those plastic giant Marios that Nintendo has, put it on, load your kart with bananas, red and green shells... and... you get the picture! 200cc class!

Man, it's hard enough on the 150! :arf:
We all know I'd have to get the item box before I got any of that stuff! *keeps fingers crossed for spiky blue shell*

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
nice kibbles. whered you get the brakes and dif from?
arent you worried about keeping the diff open like that?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
nice kibbles. whered you get the brakes and dif from?
arent you worried about keeping the diff open like that?

I got the brakes on ebay and the diff from an old Nissan Sentra.

Yes, I want to make something to cover it up. Just haven't figured out how to yet.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
time.....is all you got you been building for a year .i know you don't ride it much so i know your not busy fixing any thing on it.and you work in a office like me so time is all we got kibble.ill bring a couple of 12 packs over and drive to cali. for the weekend and we will finish the kart up than race them ill than win and take both karts back home with me:biggrinjester:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Ironman this one's for you man: :eek:ut:

Who say's you're gonna win? :roflol: What you should have said is: "When YOU win kibble, I'll go home ashamed that I don't have any of my karts anymore cause we raced for pinks." :arf:

Man, I wish I had time! When I'm not working at my regular job, which is 8-5 M-F, I'm working on something else for someone else. Like computers or other things. I have a laptop I picked up yesterday that someone wanted work done on. My current project right now is trying to get my car PC done. Today I trimmed a bush outside of the house that was growing just a little too big, I went and got a couple of the tires on my car replaced cuz they were going bald, I cut my hair, went to the auto parts store to get air filter cleaner, I have to do laundry. Later on I'm supposed to go to dinner with a friend. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to someone else's house to go check and see what's up with their computer, if I have time. I'm still waiting for someone who supposedly needed some help with their computer...etc..etc...etc... It never stops!!! :mad2: :rolleyes3:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well she never called about it anyway. So, no dinner. At least I got to finish a few things in my car.

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
just let the hair grow that might help you and might give you a edge in the race:eek:ut: .ill even give you a 2 kart head start.:surrender:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
just let the hair grow that might help you and might give you a edge in the race:eek:ut: .ill even give you a 2 kart head start.:surrender:

Nah man! Haven't you ever heard of people that shave every hair off their body to reduce drag while swimming or in other sports? I'll shave everything off too and that will make me more aerodynamic so that I'll leave you munching dust and making you regret that you ever showed up to this so called "race" which would have turned out to be more of a massacre. :arf: :roflol:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
ha ha! Funny stuff, would be pretty cool if we could have an actual race though.

Status
Not open for further replies.