Kevbo22 checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo22

Member
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
I just realized, after all the help and threads I read before I even joined... I never said HI!.

Ive learned a lot here, (you'd be surprised what you can dig up in these here threads) .

Any way im Kevin from Colorado. I like motorized shenanigans and drinking. oh and girls too!

I joined the map and from time to time, now that I know of the chat, I drop in.

I hope I can become a welcome and a senior member someday!

I WILL BE JOINING NEXT YEARS BUILD OFF!!!
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Welcome to the forum Kevin. I keep missing you on Chatzy...but....seems like we just can't get synchronized there and everyone is missing everyone else. It'll pick up as the weather gets colder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top