briggsandstratton123
New member
I'm working on a kart but I'm building it on low budget the frame
Itself is from a craftsman mower not tubular steel but
Girded steel side frame which is very solid so there aren't much
Supporting beams needed lots of frame cutting to make it as light as possible. it will he using a modified small
Child car seat which seems quite supportive for a a relitavely
Thin person because I'm trying to get most parts free the
Whole project is taking a while I believe I will be given a honda g200 5 hp I'm just wondering if I should get a torque converter
Because on our property there are hills and the private rods has
Potholes everywhere but what would it be like woke a 10 tooth
T/c 66 tooth axle 37cm rims would it wear? Ever get to 50kph (Itl
Be ungoverned) other than downhill? Would it just stay in low
Gear and not get to any decent speed or should I just get a 10
Tooth cent clutch. Also with the frame the ground clearence will
Be about 15 cm not too high but the axle is only about 65 cm long
. Thanks for any help much appreciated. (Pics are what it might somewhat look like they are just my part sitting loosely together seat will be lower in the frame though
Itself is from a craftsman mower not tubular steel but
Girded steel side frame which is very solid so there aren't much
Supporting beams needed lots of frame cutting to make it as light as possible. it will he using a modified small
Child car seat which seems quite supportive for a a relitavely
Thin person because I'm trying to get most parts free the
Whole project is taking a while I believe I will be given a honda g200 5 hp I'm just wondering if I should get a torque converter
Because on our property there are hills and the private rods has
Potholes everywhere but what would it be like woke a 10 tooth
T/c 66 tooth axle 37cm rims would it wear? Ever get to 50kph (Itl
Be ungoverned) other than downhill? Would it just stay in low
Gear and not get to any decent speed or should I just get a 10
Tooth cent clutch. Also with the frame the ground clearence will
Be about 15 cm not too high but the axle is only about 65 cm long
. Thanks for any help much appreciated. (Pics are what it might somewhat look like they are just my part sitting loosely together seat will be lower in the frame though