kart of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

battlebotrock

Reaction score
perfect timing!!!

That would be cool because I am about to start building my go-kart in about three months from now.

Attachments

• Katana and Sheath.gif
    Katana and Sheath.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 67

88s10Durango

Reaction score
I think Kart of the month is the wrong direction , alot of us don`t have thousands of moola to spend on a go kart , thus anyone with money would win ,,,
I think we should have a posting forum where each month when a kart is finished a member can put a few pics of the kart and related info ,, that way everybody can be involved , would make a great section for new and present members to look through to help decide on a kart to build , could even stretch that one more way and at the end of the year Top 12 Karts could be voted in for a calender :cheers2: Bill

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Why dont we just have a show your kart / creations thread?? that would be simpler and every week we go through the list and post a persons kart on the home page every week then the next is the other persons so every ones kart is put on the home page

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has been to Mytractorforum.com but the way they set it up is that each person can upload images to their profile (as many as they want), at the home page it shows like 3 or 4 members main picture at the top, and it changes everytime you refresh it. I think something like that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.