kart ID for a friend

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
so my friend is getting his first gokart this friday and was wondering if you could id it thanks 1617735143788.png

Last edited:

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
so it is a sears fun kart alt least tat is what the sticker on the frond says ill have him send me some pics later

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Bansil, are you my brother from another mother? You just dated yourself, and I think we probably ate some of the same playground sand.

Last edited:

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
that doesnt look like a manco to me im thinking bird engineering. anything with a sears stickers worth 65$ edit: definately bird look at the way the steering goes through the floor

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Second the notion on the Bird frame. "Ancestry antiques" has a thread posted about "Antique Bird go................" here.
Great pictures, including factory label. Shows same shaft through bottom of frame.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
1621970576179.png1621970590934.png1621970601816.pngso update he lowered the seat and repainted everything. he is looking for some good spit rims for it. can you guys suggest anything? we had it up and running with an ungoverned 8hp Tecumseh but he blew it up. i gave him a gx 240 that he will put on it when hes done. also you guys really think its a bird frame? that would be cool. i

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Got my first couple of sets of 6" split rims from MFG Supply, and funny thing about them. You'd think the front ones with the 3/4" ID bearings ($24.99) would cost more than the just 1" straight-through ($33.99) rear ones, but voila.
And always get the innertubes with the L-shaped valve stems.