Just thought I'd share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
So my retired neighbor lived down in AZ for the last 4 months to get away from Montana winter. :D I think he was in the Phoenix area, Sun city IIRC. When he was down there, he sold his old Polaris rzr 4 seater and bought this 2015 2 seater 1000cc. It has under 1000 miles and the guy he bought it from did a ton of stuff to it, and then he added some more upgrades.

It has an awesome light bar, particle separator air intake, seats with 4 point harnesses, 30" tires, and aftermarket A-arms.

Then, my neighbor had the suspension redone by a company down there called Shock Therapy, in Wittmann. Fully adjustable, and added 4 inches of height and travel. Also has an adjustable sway bar on the back.

I just thought I'd share it with you guys, because I think it's pretty sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_4002.jpg
    IMG_4002.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4003.jpg
    IMG_4003.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4005.jpg
    IMG_4005.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4006.jpg
    IMG_4006.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 3

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
I took a drive in a 1000 rzr. I took it from his daughter who had the "kid key" in it. Took a few laps and was was impressed but thought it had more. I was unknowing of the limited key. The owner flagged me down and told me I would like this key better. WHOAH NELLY!! That's what I was missing. I took it down a few orroyos and opened her up. I was actually supprised at how it took to the rough terrain and the power was plenty. The brakes took me for an eye-opener when I almost flipped it in a hard braking turn.
I'd say it was a great first ride.
I could only imagine what all the upgrades give it.
But holy caca, the pricetag is outrageous!

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Yes, they aren't cheap. I would never buy one myself, but it is a blast to drive! The suspension on this thing is incredible. The amount of front end travel from a hard brake to flooring the gas makes it feel like you are wheelying it.

Oh I forgot, it also has an aftermarket lowered roll cage.

Bubba_Z

Bubba_Z
Reaction score
Some people have more money then cents.....I hope to join that crowd someday.
That thing looks Awesome, If you can, Post up a video of it in action. You tube is the "New TV"

Status
Not open for further replies.