just starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluxcored

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in again, but if you're looking to go 4 wheels and hard cornering, might I suggest something that follows the "Treefrog"? I didn't design this thing, but for a live-axle budget kart, this thing does really well. If you're interested, I can post he basic dimensions.
...it's kinda UGLY, design-wise, with the front end hanging out like that, but it helps put the weight in a place for better cornering.
Also, punch in "GoKart" in ebay and you'll be shocked at what's available to you.

Jerry, can you PM the dimensions to me pleeze. I'm gonna keep my kids cart small and simple and cheap to build so your design is perfect.

euge

Reaction score
Either need smaller tires or larger driven sprocket. 11 inch tires with 72 tooth driven sprocket would be better than your current setup.

im planning to get the 6.5 hp form harbor frieght
would that work and fit since my 3hp briggs is 3 in away from the seat and i dont know how big the other engine is:confused:

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
im planning to get the 6.5 hp form harbor frieght
would that work and fit since my 3hp briggs is 3 in away from the seat and i dont know how big the other engine is:confused:

If it wont fit it will just require you to relocate the gas tank, these motors are meant to be fairly interchangeable, same shaft size, bolt patterns and shaft position relative to the mount.

euge

Reaction score
If it wont fit it will just require you to relocate the gas tank, these motors are meant to be fairly interchangeable, same shaft size, bolt patterns and shaft position relative to the mount.

I see if i can take a pic, what do you recommend a comet clutch or a max torque

euge

Reaction score
alright so should i buy the one in the message than its cheapest i could find and comet

Status
Not open for further replies.