Just planning a new build, mindless exercise.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I have a old wood pile I figured I could cut out the rotten parts and use the good. I got a 5gallon bucket of nails I straightened. I had an idea about a brakes. I figured to use the best piece of wood and the straightest nail to hold it on. It would scrub the ground to stop. I have not figured out spindles or steering yet?

Denny

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
karl, I loaned a guy my Dayton 1400 watt focused-heat gun once without knowing what he needed it for. He used it on one of those model planes, and destroyed about $50 worth of materials. Just curious, what do the smart modelers use for heat-shrinking that medium? My field only ever heat-shrinks electricals.
gegkorp, 20 mph really is flying if they're the foils they used to race near my house then, they drive knelt down on their knees on top of them, in front of 15-20 hp. outboard motors. Foils about 6' long, 2.5' wide, 35-40 mph top end but nobody that brave and stupid.
Denny, I like the 10-pennys up through the seat in lieu of side bolsters, mechanically very sound. I would recommend not straightening the bent nails for that, blubber-butts a little too squishy to hold snug onto straight ones.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
You know, if you were to harvest those termites from the trees you could make a hybrid setup getting your secondary from the termites in a hamster wheel.

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
You know, if you were to harvest those termites from the trees you could make a hybrid setup getting your secondary from the termites in a hamster wheel.
he could also make lunch with them. I think that the nails would not only hold the seat in place but also you. so the safety belt would not be needed. and 100mph with nails stuck through your rear does not sound fun. but then again the pain would subside one you realized how well the breaks worked and hit a tree. though you may survive with all those termites for cushioning, say thats a great idea used them for stuffing the seat!

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
my favorate quote "in the age of information, ignorance is a choice." my grandpa figured out what a smart tv is and how to use talk to text. and uses an iphone on a daily basis. also my dumb idea is cramming my gx390 in a chinese four wheeler frame although a 670 would be funner. chances are i will cram my 390 in one lol a small one at that

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i wanna build a turbo yamaha motorcycle, since you can get one with no title for 100-600$, and a turbo for just about nothing. i figured a twin turbo build would be really cool but i wouldnt have a place to drive it. and i would need something better than my yerfdog to swap it into, that reminds me of mini leroy someones building. just need some whuhan spooly boiz and some kind of chassis

qtband

Reaction score
Just to be safe, make sure you use a lot of glue on the wood parts when you put it together. Maybe even use Krazy Glue?

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I plan to use a lot of Gorilla glue, like what that girl used in her hair. Heck it might even work to spray it directly on my bare but and then the seat and glue it directly to the seat there by avoiding having to use a seat belt at all. Would not need seat bolsters then.