Just checking in….

Kurt4romB4

Reaction score
I realize that I am probably gonna tick some of you older folks off with my rambling of words that doesn’t equate to any real helpful information. I have not been awol, nor am I neglecting my projects and I have been chipping away at my original GoKart that was modified from an off-road 125cc Kandi kids size dual seater kart.

however, I’d just like to touch base and let everyone know that I am working on several “how to” builds and or modifications that I have been working on in the past several months. Although I can’t divulge too many details, I have also been working on formatting a template that I could use to make it easier to explain and help others understand what I am doing and what I am trying to achieve I am not a professional in GoKarting, but I am pretty good with Office Suite and I am fairly good at taking photos that may be useful for anyone who may have a similar build to mine and/or may run into some of the issues I have faced.

I will update in the next week or so. Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day so, when I’m not sleeping or working (for money), I have a small window of free time to do as I please. The weekends pretty much belong to my better half so unless the gokart can make my meals and blow me, I’m stuck with this limited schedule for awhile.

The first topic that I am going to discuss in detail and provide the method I’ve tackled is regarding the wheel hub assembly, wheel and tires and hydraulic brake lines.

I am not saying my method is better than any others, but it worked for me and it is all locally sourced materials using commonly recycled tools or product. This way anyone on a budget will be able to use my desig/method.

Best regards,

Attachments

• 67986373862__4CA47791-326A-46C3-A43C-57A01B021E9B.jpeg
    67986373862__4CA47791-326A-46C3-A43C-57A01B021E9B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9