A co-worker gave me a JCLMG90A.... I'm pretty sure this is correct....It looks in perfect shape besides the tires being flat. He said it's been in his garage for over a year and not started......I bought a new battery, carb cleaner, oil and a spark,plug....
Anything else I need to check out. I have never owned a go cart, but I'm really hoping I can get it running before Christmas. It's in mint shape, but he said he couldn't get it to start the last fine he tried.
Anything else I need to check out. I have never owned a go cart, but I'm really hoping I can get it running before Christmas. It's in mint shape, but he said he couldn't get it to start the last fine he tried.







, make sure you are getting a good ground from the negative side of the battery. Also check for an engine ground.