I've been gone awhile... been really busy

G.W

Reaction score
Well guys, I've been super busy with remodeling the house and with school, so I haven't been on for a while. If anything I'm gonna be even busier now. I've just got so much on my plate that I simply don't have time for already, so all my projects got thrown on the back burner.

What I came to talk about it a purchase I made yesterday. I think it might be a Dingo, but I haven't looked at it much. I just couldn't pass it up for 40 bucks (I can'teven put half a tank of gas in my pickupfor that lol). The engine is stuck, but I wasn't gonna stick woth the 196 anyway. When I bought it yesterday I threw it in the back of my pickup and put it in the yard last night and haven't touched it cuz I don't have the time.

When I finally have the time I will be swapping my 224 (I got a screaming deal on for 60 bucks) and a new cvt belt on it. Not a bad project if I end up with only 100 bucks into it. I really look forward to this one, but it's probably a few months out.

Any suggestions on good upgrades I'm open to. I was told everything worked until the engine locked up.

Take care guys, I'll try to respond when I can lol.
20240228_160217.jpg20240228_160217.jpg

G.W

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe a stage 1 or 2 with a billet flywheel and rod. Probably a 22 or 24mm mikuni and maybe a cam.

G.W

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? With 2 people it would appreciate the extra power.
It will likely never have 2 adults in it. It is too small for that. Maybe my 2 little cousins that are like 10. But that's about max.

panchothedog

Reaction score
Absolute steal for $40. It would have been a good deal at 3 or 4 times that price.
A mildly warmed up 224 with a torque converter will be more than enough.