• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Its your money....

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
It's your money. Do with it what you want. Go ahead, throw it away on those cheesy tools from across the Pacific. Just buy a new set every year or so and you should be able to get the job done.
Never mind that every so often when you use one of those crummy tools there's a slight spark from the tip as a piece of the metal flies off, and it hits the cat right in the left eye, so the
cat takes off hoo-rady-cut-to-bingo through the farm house, into the summer kitchen, and right across the gas stove where the flame was just getting to that nice blue color that would steam your canning jars.
Now the cat's on fire and it heads for the living room, so there go the drapes, and that means the ceiling beams are next, and it's the weekend of the Firemen's Fund Raiser, so those guys are all
up at the intersection in town, going up to car windows with a smelly old boot, begging for change, so it'll be a while before they arrive. You're homeless and have lost all of your possessions, except for the cat,
who made it out safely, of course. You and your cheap tools. Sheesh. To make matters worse you decide it'll be fun to change the cat's name to Smokey. Get a grip, man.

Well I thought it was funny.... It was under the description for some USA made punches.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Huh... I wonder how they got your story Poboy... You know, they sell leather craft supplies...
:eek:

...I knew it was you we had to worry about...

Status
Not open for further replies.